REACH YOUR GOALS
The program is designed to enhance the student’s ability to:
- Think critically and analytically.
- Communicate clearly and effectively.
- Understand and explain interconnections among the Humanities disciplines.
- Appreciate the wide range of human experience.
- Achieve increased depth of knowledge in one of the four categories of the Humanities: Literature, Fine Arts, Philosophy/Religion/Ethics, Historical Perspectives.
Hear from a student
Veteran Valerie Carter discusses why she decided to pursue a Bachelors Degree in Liberal Studies at UNC Greensboro.
Request More Information
We are available to help:
- Answer your questions
- Discuss your professional and academic goals
- Review program requirements
- Help you navigate the application process
Ketevan Mkheidze, M.A.
BLIS Program Academic Advisor