REACH YOUR GOALS
Upon completing the program, students will be able to:
- Engage theory and practice in the social sciences to better understand human behavior, activities, organizations, and cultures.
- Critically analyze social science related information in the popular media.
- Explain the interconnections, differences, and interdependence among the social sciences.
- Read, evaluate, and interpret research in the social sciences.
- Communicate clearly and effectively in an appropriate professional style.
Hear from a student
Lindy-Ann Villaroel discusses why she decided to pursue a Bachelors Degree in Liberal Studies at UNC Greensboro.
Request More Information
BLS Liason available to help:
- Answer your questions
- Discuss your professional and academic goals
- Review program requirements
- Help you navigate the application process
Joyce Clapp, PhD
BLS Program Academic Advisor and Instructor