Designed for students who want to enhance their knowledge of global culture and trends. Learn to make connections between intercultural knowledge and the larger issues that affect all societies.
The online Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Global Studies seeks to instill in students a solid knowledge of particular cultures, while also providing training in the analysis of global trends. Students will learn how to make connections between their knowledge of a particular part of the world and the larger trends and issues that affect all societies.
- 15 credit hours
- Fully online (no set class times)
- Explore the humanities, social sciences, and sciences
- Customize to your interests through electives
- Set your own pace; complete the Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in as little as 2 semesters or up to 3 years
- Credits can be applied toward a Master of Arts in Liberal and Interdisciplinary Studies (formerly MAAS)
REACH YOUR GOALS
Advance your career and build skills that can serve as a flexible gateway to your future. Explore real-world topics and engage with a community of academic peers and expert faculty.
You can apply the 15 credits you earn in the PBC in Global Studies program toward a master’s degree if you continue your studies in the online Master of Arts in Applied Arts and Sciences (MAAS) program.
Request More Information
We are available to help:
- Answer your questions
- Discuss your professional and academic goals
- Review program requirements
- Help you navigate the application process
Academic Professional Instructor
Joyce Clapp, PhD
BLS Program Academic Advisor and Instructor